If you are considering Incorporating, please read the following information.
If you wish to incorporate you must remember that it is the PT's decision whether to incorporate or not.
The SCPT office will not give advice as to whether you should incorporate or not; this decision rests entirely with the PT(s).
The SCPT office will advise you that you should consult any or all of these:
- an accountant
- a lawyer; and/or
- another PT that has experience in this area.
- Incorporation Information
- The Professional Incorporation Bylaws
- All owners of voting shares in the professional corporation must be members of the SCPT
- Initial Incorporation Registration form - please read the following instructions.
- Incorporation fees are due:
- Upon initial registration of your incorporation - currently $250
- Annually prior to December 15th - currently $150.
- Incorporation Renewal Form
- Application for Approval to Changes to Corporation