Notification of Licensure
An application will be processed within 5 -10 business days once the information submitted is verified and meets all registration requirements. The physical therapist will receive an Annual Licence from the College as proof of registration and licensure.
New Grads that wish to register with the SCPT must provide:
- Current year's registration form CLICK HERE
- The SCPT Supervision Agreement form CLICK HERE
- Proof of $5,000,000 professional liability insurance CLICH HERE
- Copy of Graduating Degree or Transcipt of Marks
- Copy of passing the written Physiotherapy Competency Exam (PCE)
- The required fees for 2013:
- $187.50 Initial registration and Membership fees
- $75.00 non-refundable processing fee
- $75.00 license monitoring fee
- Total = $337.50 CD
If you have any questions please contact the SCPT
Past members not currently registered with SCPT and require proof of good standing status from SCPT as a condition of registration with another licensing jurisdiction must submit their written request along with a cheque or money order for $25.00 in Canadian funds to the SCPT office. Please include the name and address of the licensing body where the letter is to be forwarded to along with your name and return mailing address.
PT's Transfering from other Jurisdictions as Practicing PT's - this information is further down the page
SCPT Mailing Address:
Saskatchewan College of Physical Therapists
Suite 102; 320 21st Street West
Saskatoon, SK S7M 4E6
Phone: (306) 931-6661
Toll free 1-877-967-SCPT (7278)
Fax: (306) 931-7333
Agreement on Internal Trade (AIT) & Physiotherapy Practice.
The Canadian Alliance of Physiotherapy Regulators provides further information on the AIT and movement of PT's throughout Canada. For more information please contact The SCPT or the Alliance at www.alliancept.org.