Temporary practising membership information:
8(1) Temporary practising membership in the college is available to an individual who:
(a)wishes to be registered for a specific period of time in order to attend or instruct as a physical therapist at a continuing education course or event;
(b)meets the requirements of subsection 19(2) of the Act; and
(c)submits a completed application in the form provided by the college.
(2)Subject to obtaining a practising licence, temporary practising membership entitles a member to use the title “Physiotherapist” or “Physical Therapist” or any other word, title or designation, whether or not abbreviated, to indicate that the individual is practising as a temporary practising member of the college.
If you are planning to visit Saskatchewan and wish to obtain a TEMPORARY LICENSE:
- Proof of good standing from your current licensing body
- A copy of your current licence certificate (if applicable)
- Proof of $5 million Malpractice Insurance
- Fee of $50.00 if attending/instructing an educational course that involves treating clients.
- The fee may be paid by VISA, MasterCard or cheque. Please contact the office at least two weeks in advance of the event.
Questions please call 1-877-967-SCPT (7278)